Monday, October 20, 2014

Mr. Sketch Scented Markers

I received this Mr. Sketch Scented Marker in the color blue. I thought my daughters would like this marker, but I was amazed by just how much! They LOVE this marker! The blue marker is different from others because it is scented like blueberries! I remember these markers when I was a child, but they disappeared at some point. I'm so glad they are back for my children to enjoy. This is such a great idea.

My daughters love to create artwork with this marker and then excitedly bring it to the recipient and make them smell the paper. They have never thought to have "smelly" artwork. The marker is designed in the same fashion as a hi-lighter so there is a narrow edge and a thick edge for a variety of drawing techniques. The color is nice and bright too.

Since we received only one marker as a preview from PinchMe, we HAD to go out and buy the entire pack of markers. The girls love them all. I highly recommend these markers for parents. Children will absolutely love them!

#MrSketchScentedMarkers
+Scented Markers

For more information on Mr Sketch Scented Markers, please visit your local retailer.

For more information on PinchMe, please visit: https://www.pinchme.com

All views on this product are strictly my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment