Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Muller Yogurt: Greek Corners

So I recently tried Muller Yogurt: Greek Corners and let me tell you that they are AMAZING! I have already purchased and tried every flavor they available at my store and love them all! I had seen Muller Yogurt in the grocery store, but I had never ventured to try them until I was given the opportunity to try them for free through +Influenster and #mullerquaker.


The varieties that I have tried are Blueberry, Caramelized Almonds, Blackberry & Raspberry, Mango, Strawberry, Dark Chocolate & Cherry,and Choco Balls (Chocolate-Flavored Coated Crispies). They each come with a "corner" of some sort of delicious and a corner of Low-Fat yogurt. When the two corners are combined, an amazing mixture of flavor occurs! I have never been a fan of anything that contains chunks in my yogurt. I usually stick to the yogurt with only flavor, no texture, but Muller Yogurt: Greek Corners has changed my ways! I highly recommend them! Try one for breakfast or post-workout, you won't regret it!!

For more information on Muller Yogurt, visit:  http://www.mullerquaker.com/.

For more information on Influenster, visit: www.inflenster.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment