Saturday, April 5, 2014

Bobble

Today I would like to introduce to you the Bobble(r). This is a great product to replace your standard bottled water. The Bobble(r) is a plastic water bottle, BPA free, that filters your water as you drink it. Each bottle has it's own filter in the lid that removes all the yucky stuff from the water before it enters your mouth. The filter should be replaced every 3 months. My family has been using Bobbles(r) for about 6 months now and have loved them! My older daughter, K1, takes one to school everyday. We fill it at night, leave in refrigerator over night and by morning it is cold and ready to go. If she runs out during the day, she can fill it at the water fountain without worrying about any foul tasting water. I love the product and hope that more people will start using refillable bottles rather than the disposable that produce so much of our trash.



To learn more about the Bobble(r), please visit www.waterbobble.com. Or visit your local retailer or drug store to see if they are available there.

Disclaimer: I purchased my Bobble(r) and wanted to share my review of this product. I was not given any compensation or asked to do so by Bobble(r) or any other company. I just wanted to share and the above comments are all strictly my opinion.

+waterbobble



No comments:

Post a Comment