Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen





Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen

Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen is a hot new product for teeth whitening. It's got the ease and convenience of a pen and the active ingredients of a professional whitening gel. To use this product, first you brush your teeth, as normal, but use the Colgate Optic White tooth paste and toothpaste. The toothbrush claims to have specially designed bristles to remove stains prior to whitening. Next we will apply the gel by using the whitening pen. This is a simple technique similar to coloring your teeth with a marker. The gel automatically starts working its magic! There is no required wait time before eating or drinking! I love this aspect, because let's face it, I have a hard time waiting 2 hours to eat and drink! When you've finished for the day, there is a neat little storage for the pen in the handle of the toothbrush, and VOILA! Your are now on your way to whiter teeth! After using this product for 2 days (2 times a day), I would definitely say my teeth are whiter! I'm so excited to have found a product that is so easy to use that actually produces results! I definitely recommend!

Disclaimer: I was given this product free of charge to test by Influenster in my ColgateOpticWhite VoxBox. The statements within this review are my opinions of the product. For more information on Influenster, please visit www.Influenster.com .

 +Colgate Toothpaste +Influenster 










No comments:

Post a Comment