Thursday, April 3, 2014

Scandaleyes retro glam by Rimmel London

I actually received this product for the first time a while back. I recently purchased more and realized that I needed to add it to the blog, especially since it's worthy of an actual purchase! Scandaleyes retro glam by Rimmel London mascara is a great product for those who want to add something extra to their natural look. The hour glass shaped wand helps to cover every lash and create the look of having larger eyes. Each lash feels and looks longer, but isn't weighed down. There is no clumping during application and it's effects actually last! I love that the product is easy to apply and doesn't leave me feeling like I look fake. I definitely recommend!



I originally received this product in my Rose VoxBox from Influenster in the color 001 Black. I was given this product to test and all statements above are strictly my opinion.

For more information on Influenster, please visit www.Influenster.com.

+rimmellondon +Influenster +ScandalEyes

No comments:

Post a Comment