Friday, August 30, 2013

Jergens Natural Glow




Hello again! The first product I am going to tell you about is my personal summer favorite! It is Jergens Natural Glow moisturizer. It is a self tanning lotion that actually works! I have been using this product for years and I have never been more satisfied with a self tanner. I have tried several others that leave you with dark orange/brown streaks and spots (especially between your fingers and on your elbows/knees). Who wants to walk around looking like a mess? Not me! Jergens Natural Glow does not have this effect on me. Use the lotion daily, and within 24 hours your skin will be a hint darker. As you continue to apply the product, your skin will continue to get darker (make sure to wash your hands after you finished application). Once you have reached the tone that you desire, maintain the tan by using less frequently. There is also a separate moisturizer made specially for your face. This product has SPF 20 sunscreen already in the moisturizer and it is oil-free to prevent any break outs. I think in general, more and more people are becoming aware of the dangers of the sun and its rays. I still love the sun, but I am definitely careful when I'm exposed. The problem is that I also enjoy having a tan. Jergens Natural Glow solved my problem! I can have a natural looking tan, without the fear of developing wrinkles & Melanoma! Love it, highly recommend it! Try it! Let me know what you think!


+Melanoma Research Foundation

Check out the Jergens website for more info:  http://www.jergens.com/default.aspx

Check out the Skin Cancer Foundation's website for more info on Melanoma:
http://www.skincancer.org/

Check out ebates for coupons and cash back rebates: Ebates

No comments:

Post a Comment