Sunday, September 1, 2013

Herbal Essences Body Wash

So everyone has heard of (and hopefully smelled) Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner? The scents are AMAZING!Some of you will probably remember the old commercials for the shampoo & conditioner. The commercial of the lady in the shower & her "exciting" experience washing her hair?
I'll give you a link for those that need a refresher or have never seen one..

OK, so now back to the body washes! There are 3 great scents:

Body Burst Body Wash (Orange bottle) is a citrus scent.
Happy Go Lather Body Wash (Pink bottle) is a floral scent.
Hello Hydration Body Wash (Blue bottle) is a tropical, coconut scent.



Herbal Essences prides themselves on their nature inspired scents and the exhilarating washing experience that will follow using their products.

I personally have always loved their products and the body washed delivered the same results. I love them! I have used Happy Go Lather and Hello Hydration (I will be purchasing Body Burst soon!). Both products left me feeling clean, happy, and feeling like I would allow anyone in the world to smell me! (They're that good!). Only a small amount is required (I think I typically use about the size of a quarter) I had a good amount of suds without the feeling of needing more.I highly recommend this product and you can purchase it at your local retailer or grocery store.

For more information on Herbal Essences, please visit: http://us.herbalessences.com/en-US/hair-care

For information on the Body Wash or how to purchase them, visit: http://us.herbalessences.com/en-US/hair-products/body-wash

Or visit +Herbal Essences on Google +

Check out ebates for coupons and cash back rebates: Ebates 

The above information is based strictly on my opinion.

1 comment: