Monday, September 9, 2013

Snuggle Exhilarations




The New & Improved Snuggle Exhilarations are fabulous!! This product amazes me. I have always wanted a fabric softener that I could actually smell on my clothes. Not just when I took them out of the dryer, I wanted to smell them a week later when I actually put on the clothes! I never could accomplish this task, as hard as I tried. My dreams have come true! Snuggle Exhilarations did the job for me! I actually want to "snuggle" with my clothes as I'm folding them. The bottle promises that the scent lasts from wash to wash, and from my experience, it does! These products are also safe for High Efficiency machines and can be purchased at most of your local retailers, such as Wal Mart.

The fabulous scents that are offered are:

White Lavender & Sandalwood               

Blue Iris & Bamboo Silk

Wild Orchid & Vanilla

White Lilac & Spring Flowers

Sweet Blossom & Wildflowers

I personally have tried White Lavender & Sandalwood and Blue Iris & Bamboo Silk in the liquid fabric softener. They both smelled great & I am super excited to experience the rest!  If you, like me, love to smell the fabric softener in your clothing, this product is for you!


For more information, visit Snuggle: http://www.snuggle.com/#filter=.products

Check out ebates for coupons and cash back rebates: Ebates

I purchased this product myself and this post is based on my opinion alone. Snuggle did not compensate me for this review.



No comments:

Post a Comment