Monday, September 2, 2013

Disney Princess Beauty in Bloom Playland Ball Pit



Last week, I ventured out to our local retailer to get a couple birthday gifts needed for a party we were planning to attend. I made the mistake of taking my 2 girls with me. If you're a parent you know just how dangerous it can be to take children into the toy aisle when you have no intention of buying them anything! It's as if you are practicing water torture on them! Well the toy that caught their eyes was the Disney Princess Beauty in Bloom Playland Ball Pit. We had recently acquired a set of 100 balls but had no where to store them so they were being stored in a cardboard box, I know not cute, but it works. The girls argued that this would be the perfect storage for their balls. The ball pit was so cute, and we did need a nicer looking storage for the rest of our balls! As you can imagine, I came home with the ball pit.When we opened the box, I was pleasantly surprised. The colors are bright with images of Disney Princesses. The plastic is durable and ours has already been through some pretty rough play. The ball pit resembles a tent that the girls can hide in. Two sides are fully open for in and out access, the other two sides have holes that the girls throw the balls through, but are mostly enclosed. The pit cam with 20 balls. I would suggest getting more balls if you would like to fill the bottom of the pit, the 20 balls that it came with did not accomplish this. We added our 100 additional balls and had PLENTY of balls to cover the bottom. The recommended age for this activity is 2-5, but I think most children will enjoy it! Have fun with your new Disney Princess Beauty in Bloom Playland Ball Pit! Let me know what you think of yours!


You can find more information on this product on the website of most retailers, such as Target, Walmart, and Toys R Us, or +Disney Store

Check out ebates for coupons and cash back rebates: Ebates
As usual, everything stated in this post is based strictly on my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment